|Reference # : ||20-02006
||Title : ||User Interface Software Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/20/2020
| Description |
Job ID: TYARD913771
Job Title: User Interface Software Engineer
Duration: 3 Month+
Location: Saline, MI - 48176
Company Background: Our client, a major employer in the area, is looking for a User Interface Software Engineer to be part of its team in its North American operations
Requirements:*This team prefers someone that is local so that they can come onsite for testing. This project may be extended beyond march if the right candidate is identified*
- User Interface Engineer for Proof Of Concept Development # 2 [of 3]
- Working in an agile team with UI designers and a Product Owner, and reporting to the lead developer, the the UI engineer is responsible for the development of software for meter and potentially other in-vehicle displays.
- As part of team that is currently trialing development tools and methods, it is important that the UI engineer is able to add value and experience and contribute to software sprints during a proof of concept stage.
- Using experience developing native phone apps, the UI engineer is able to propose improvements and develop features that can contribute to winning screen design for customers and the company.
- Bachelor of Computer Science and the equivalent coding experience/certification
Allowed to Work Remotely: Yes
Education Level: Associates/Technical Degree
- Native App Development Experience is a MUST
- 1-5 year coding experience required
- Software development experience
- Agile development experience
- Systems experience [the following is ideal but unrealistic potentially]:QT, C++, Python, Figma, Flutter, Photoshop, Java