|Reference # : ||20-01633
||Title : ||Technician 1|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/14/2020
| Description |
JOB ID: TYARD897263
Job Title: Technician 1
Duration: 12 Month+
Location: Saline, MI
Company Background: Our client, a major employer in the area, is looking for a Technician 1 to be part of its team in its North American operations.
- Conduct detailed safety evaluations (FMH, OOP, airbag testing) in a thorough and detailed way according to established test procedures.
- Pretest & Posttest build of crash test vehicles- including pre/post-test assembly / disassembly, instrumentation, and measurements.
- Maintain lab equipment in good working order.
- Compile data and prepare reports as required.
- Ensure the quality of lab output (measurements, photos, film, and data)
- 4S of work area, and Safety Lab.
- Support parts storage and shipping within safety lab.
- 3 years related experience
- Basic fabrication and machine shop skills
- Experience with using shop tools, shop equipment, two pole lifts, fork truck, die grinder, drills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MS office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Willingness to learn new process, reflection capability, teamwork mentality.