|Reference # : ||20-01292
||Title : ||Administrative Clerk|
Cedar Rapids, IA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||09/09/2020
| Description |
|JOB ID: TYA887323 |
Job Title: Administrative Clerk
Duration: 6 Month Contract (with extension possible based on performance as well as business needs)
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Company Background: Our client, a major employer in the area, is looking for an Administrative Clerk to be part of its team in its North American operations.
10/5/2020 (Start date may be subject to change pending background clearance)
Monday-Friday Hours may range between 8:00am-5:00PM (Subject to change based on business need)
- Responsible for the processing of various administrative and processing activities generated via various queues. This includes electronic and paper work queues, system reports, databases and incoming correspondences.
- Meet compliance expectations for all Standard Operating Procedures as well as Policies and Procedures (FOPP).
Duties and Responsibilities:
Fulfills all assigned customer account related requests in a timely manner. Examples of tasks may include:
- Transact customer account maintenance requests received in electronic work queue or file; may include DMS (Document Management System), Outlook email, Excel, etc.
- Fulfill customer document requests using approved processes and procedures.
- Ensure customer account privacy standards are maintained.
- Handle incoming customer paper correspondences, including returned mail, following all established guidelines and procedures.
- Use email, electronic queue, fax and hardcopy processes as appropriate.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education:High school diploma or equivalent experience
Type & Amount of Experience:
- Ability to follow instructions is important
- Ability to learn and use new systems is important
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
- Attendance and punctuality are essential for this position
- Strong Data entry/clerical skills
- Strong outbound phone basedskills
- Previous clerical experience helpful
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) is helpful; have learning agility, able to track and create reports, data entry
- Proficiency in keyboarding skills expected
- Standard office environment: sitting while performing computer work
- Some walking to different areas of the department as duties require
- May include delivering paperwork or stack of items