|Reference # : ||20-01270
||Title : ||Buyer / Spare Parts and Preventive Maintenance Planner|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||09/08/2020
| Description |
- The Spare Parts and PM Planner/Buyers primary purpose will be to own and manage the purchase order process for spare parts, consumables, and services.
- This resource will be responsible for creating purchase order requests, receiving parts, stores the parts. Verifies order specifications and price; ensures the correct supplier is being used and if needed.
- Ability to utilize Oracle, or to learn and understand basic procedures related to Oracle. Will need to retrieve daily and weekly Preventive Maintenance work orders, and distribute them to technicians.
- technicians with closing completed work orders. Will need to be comfortable communicating with technicians, and managers and director level, concerning requisitions, purchase orders and PO receipts.
- Bachelor in Business, Associate in Business, or a minimum of 2 -5 years related experience. A self-starter, able to think creatively and independently.
- Able to understand how systems and processes work. Strong analytical and decision making skills. Solid relational database knowledge of systems to include Oracle Purchasing and Inventory module.
- Experience using Oracle iProcurement module, inventory management systems, working with computerized maintenance management systems, and in a planning/purchasing function preferred.
- Good background in MS Office tools including, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel. Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Well-organized and able to handle detailed work in a fast-paced environment.