|Reference # : ||20-01199
||Title : ||Technician|
Ann Arbor, MI
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||08/30/2020
| Description |
|JOB ID: TYARD884359|
Job Title: Technician
Duration: 12 Month
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan – 48105
Company Background: Our client, a major employer in the area, is looking for a Technician to be part of its team in its North American operations.
- Client's Integrated Vehicle Systems (IVS) Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Technician.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to is to support ADAS (Advanced Driver Assist System) evaluation activities in IVS.
- Reporting to the IVS Manager, the person in this role will support the IVS) department's objective to ensure vehicle performance.
- Associate Technical, BS in Automotive, Electronics or Technology or equivalent education
- ADAS hands on work experience (minimum 2 yrs)
- Ability to use data acquisition equipment
- Highly organized in documenting/communicating data issues accurately, including technical writing and reporting ability
- Experience in updating vehicle systems software and confirming functionality
- Experience interpreting electrical systems drawings, specifications, manuals, wire diagrams, and standards
- Lifelong learner mindset (how/why all vehicle systems work, including test equipment and new technologies)
- OBD (On Board Diagnostic) and CAN (Controller Area Network) tool use, experience, and understanding to troubleshoot system issues
- Skilled in the use of hand and shop tools to build test fixtures, disassemble and assemble vehicles
- Clean driving record