|Reference # : ||20-00907
||Title : ||ICU Clerk|
Owings Mills, MD
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||07/30/2020
| Description |
REQ ID: TYA875962
Job Title: ICU Clerk
Duration: 6 Month+
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Company Background: Our client, a major employer in the area, is looking for an ICU Clerk to be part of its team in its North American operations.
Lease Maturity Extensions
This role will be remote; however, the candidate will need to be available to work on-site should the business need migrate back to working on-site.
Virtual Interviews will take place week of August 3-7.
Lease Maturity Extensions
- Process Inbound Lease Maturity Extension Forms
- Process Outbound Lease Maturity Extension Forms
- Process CLIENT required forms to initiate an LME request
- Process form accordingly per State Tax guidelines as outlined in Standard Operating Procedure
- Knowledge of Windows Environment and Microsoft Office
- Ensure efficient and accurate processing of LME (Lease Mature Extension)
- Must be able to work in various systems to accurately maintain accounts and enter data as outlined in workgroup standard operating procedures
- Follow up on account activity to ensure all steps of the process are completed and necessary steps taken to expedite as needed
- Process minimal of 10 LME forms per hour
- Maintain an accuracy goal of 95% >
- Performs administrative functions related to the CLIENT Lease Termination process
- Responsible for processing workflow for the sale/disposition of Inventory Control managed vehicles.
- Completing and creating financial changes
- Invoicing refund checks to customers and dealers
- Ensure efficient and accurate processing of Inventory Controlled managed vehicles in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Work in various systems to accurately maintain accounts and enter data as outlined in workgroup standard operating procedures
- Coordinating with third parties as needed
- Preparing and mailing customer/vendor correspondence and legal notices
- Following up on account activity to ensure all steps of process are completed and take steps to expedite as needed
Ideal candidate should possess:
- Knowledge of Windows environment and Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years clerical experience
- Banking or Accounting experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to resolve escalated issues when traditional methods fail in order to solve unique problems.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form with all departments and at all levels of the organization, including but not limited to, dealers, corporate departments, third parties (such as banks), etc.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
- Responds appropriately to new or changing situations to meet customer needs
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic