|Reference # : ||20-00897
||Title : ||Admin Credit Dispute Clerk |
Cedar Rapids, IA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||07/29/2020
| Description |
|JOB ID: TYA875433|
Job Title: Admin Credit Dispute Clerk
Duration: 6 Month
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Company Background: Our client, a major employer in the area, is looking for a Admin Credit Dispute Clerk to be part of its team in its North American operations.
required to work on-site at THE CSCC location –
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
*Subject to change based on business needs.
Description: Responsible for the processing of various administrative and processing activities. Research and process financial transactions using various CLIENT systems. Meet compliance expectations for all Standard Operating Procedures as well as Policies and Procedures (FOPP).
- Sort mail (read and understand and determine if it’s a dispute or accommodation).
- Compliance based information
- Process accommodations and frivolous/ irrelevant disputes
- Cancel contracts for re-books (delete trade lines)
- Identify any errors
- Fulfills all assigned customer account related requests in a timely manner.
- Examples of tasks may include:
- Experience with financial transactions preferred
- Transact customer account maintenance requests received in electronic work queue or file; may include DMS (document management system), Outlook email, excel, or other sources.
- Fulfill customer document requests using approved processes and procedures.
- Ensure customer account privacy standards are maintained.
- Handle incoming customer paper correspondence, including returned mail, following all established guidelines and procedures.
- Use email, electronic queue, fax and hardcopy processes as appropriate
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
Education: High school diploma
- Ability to follow instructions is important
- Ability to learn and use new systems very important
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
- Attendance and punctuality are essential for this position
- Previous clerical, bookkeeping, bank, or financial experience helpful
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) is helpful; must be able to learn – track and create reports, data entry
- Proficiency in keyboarding skills expected
- Standard office environment including sitting while performing computer work
- Some walking to different areas of the department as duties require
- May include delivering paperwork or stack of items