|Reference # : ||20-00800
||Title : ||Dealer Funding Team Contract Analyst |
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||07/15/2020
| Description |
|JOB ID: TYA870307|
Job Title: Dealer Funding Team Contract Analyst
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Chandler, AZ
Company Background: Our client, a major employer in the area, is looking for a Dealer Funding Team Contract Analyst – Phoenix DSSO to be part of its team in its North American operations.
Training: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm * Subject to change based on business needs
**Training will be conducted virtually**
**Please be aware that mandatory overtime (which may include weekends) and the necessity of working Holiday’s with the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas may be required for this role.
Contract Analyst Job Description:
Who we’re looking for:
- Client’s Dealer Funding Team is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Contract Specialist.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to perform the tasks related to booking client receivables and funding dealers.
- Reporting to the Dealer Funding Supervisor, the person in this role will support client' Dealer Funding objectives.
What you’ll be doing
Client is looking for individuals with strong business sense and practical expertise. Successful candidates should have:
- Review Consumer Contracts and Book Receivables within established funding service levels.
- Review contracts and credit applications for completeness, proper date/signature, accuracy, and compliance with all State, Federal, and internal operational requirements.
- Ensure that all documents within the contract package are included, accurately disclosed, and adhere to CLIENT' current internal policies and procedures.
- Verify contract rate, service charges, and calculations are accurate and in accordance with rate letters and special programs.
- Enter data required to book contracts and fund dealers.
- Cultivate and preserve strong relationships with dealer personnel.
- Evaluate and research deals as necessary in order to maintain the quality of applications within established guidelines.
- Address contract/funding issues with Held Offering Letters or various review requests as appropriate for timely resolution and dealer funding.
- Perform various funding tasks, such as remittance processing, contract corrections, rebate processing, booking errors, and suspense report clearing as assigned.
- Automotive funding experience highly preferred
- Must be fully capable and have the necessary internet connections to work from home *Subject to change based on business need
- Must be able to multitask and troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues
- Available to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays as needed for business needs
- Minimum one-year experience in retail and lease discounting procedures, systems and processes.
- Experience with data entry
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
- Attendance and Punctuality are essential for this position
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc)