|Reference # : ||20-00636
||Title : ||Post Repo|
Owings Mills, MD
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||06/22/2020
| Description |
|JOB ID: TYA865244 |
Job Title: Admin ICU Clerk - Post Repo
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Owings Mills, MD
Company Background: Our client, a major employer in the area, is looking for an Admin ICU Clerk Post Repo to be part of its team in its North American operations.
Admin ICU Clerk: Post Repossessions
Start Date: 7/20/2020 (*subject to change)
(Warranty Cancellations, Charge-Off, and Inventory Follow-up)
Training: 1 week & Nesting 1 Week
- Corporate partner will be responsible for performing administrative functions related to thePost Repossession process through the cancellation of optional products, following for sale of vehicles,
and charging off accounts in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- CP’s will process/close out the customer accounts after the vehicle is reposed and update their accounts by creating and submitting financial change requests.
Post Repo has multiple departments that includes (Warranty Cancellations, Charge Offs and
inventory follow up):
- Warranty cancellation team - Reviews contract to determine if any optional products were financed when the vehicle was purchased and follows company procedures to cancel applicable optional products.
- The refund (if it applies) are applied to the customer's deficiency balance owed or sent via check to the customer.
- Minimum expectation is to process 35 - 40 accounts daily after 90 days (subject to change).
- Perform administrative functions related to the Post Repossession process through the cancellation of optional products, following for sale of vehicles, and charging off accounts in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Create and submit financial change requests
- Toggle between various systems to accurately maintain accounts and enter data
- Coordinate with third parties as needed via web-based systems, email and phone calls
- Update account status and follow up on account activity to ensure all steps of process are completed
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Escalate account issues to expedite resolution
- Prepare and mail customer/dealer/vendor correspondence and legal notices
Ideal candidate should possess:
- Knowledge of Windows environment and Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethic with a minimum of 1 to 3 years clerical experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to problem solve to resolve escalated issues when traditional methods fail.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
- Respond appropriately to new or changing situations to meet customer needs