|Reference # : ||20-00632
||Title : ||Integrated Cloud Systems Test Engineer|
Mountain View, CA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||06/21/2020
| Description |
|JOB ID: TYARD864842 |
Job Title: Integrated Cloud Systems Test Engineer
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Mountain View, CA – 94043
Company Background: Our client, a major employer in the area, is looking for an Integrated Cloud Systems Test Engineer) to be part of its team in its North American operations.
- The candidate will be hands-on Systems Test Engineer responsible for the development and testing of cloud framework and build proof-of-concept (PoC) to integrate with vehicle and edge layer. He/She will also participate in the R&D & testing activities to build and advance cloud framework for mobility-as-a-services (MaaS) and Digital Twin. Conduct validation and verification (V&V) activities to ensure PoC success.
- General Information
- Following all Center rules, policies, guidelines, and procedures, meeting specific performance requirements (as noted below), knowing and understanding the safety program, and contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results are needed to maintain employment with the Center. Job performance standards, job descriptions, and job requirements can change as needs of the Center change.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop & test functional modules for data acquisition from different data sources (i.e. AWS based cloud framework for ML/AI & data lake)
- Through testing ensures that functional requirements are met for Vehicle-Cloud & Cloud-Vehicle integration
- Build modules for data integration & injection (using ROS, Python3, C++, coding)
- Continuous testing and revision of function and non-functional requirements of the platform
- Create good documentation of the platform with standard practices
- Document and present latest updates and usage of the platform to researchers and engineers regularly.
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Object Oriented Programming experience in Python3, C++, Java
- Working knowledge of AWS services, IoT, etc.
- Working experience with Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Experience with NvidiaJetson boards, RaspberryPi, Arduino, etc.
- Experience of proof-of-concept prototyping for IoT systems.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to respond professionally in all types of situations.
Added bonus / nice to haves:
- Knowledge of cloud services, MQTT protocol, Machine Learning (ML)
- Experience with a proven track record of cross-functional collaboration and achievements in a corporate lab setting