Job Description: SPANISH FORK, UT
4000 E Highway 6
Spanish Fork, UT 84660
This position is an hourly position that will have to have very good flexibility. Would have to be willing to work weekends as well. This position a 5 day 8 hr. position.
Spanish Fork hours will be M-F 6:00am-2:30pm
Installs and supports products, processes and hardware related to execution of supported Customer's daily business operation.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Provides support to the business for PC/LAN, RFID, Scanners, Windows & UNIX operating systems and other related hardware/software.
2. Interacts with business customers and reacts accordingly to changing environments and business needs.
3. Analyze and resolve incidents/problems of level 1 complexity ensuring tickets are updated accurately and in a timely manner by following the Operational standard for Incident, Change and Problem Management. Identifies and reports on trends.
4. Compiles, loads, unloads, inspects and distributes print media for the business. Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
5. Assists in installation and decommissioning of computer equipment in the Data Center.
6. Installs, maintains, operates, and performs preventative maintenance on a variety of IT equipment throughout the supported facility.
7. Develops understanding of business processes being supported by operational unit including Sortation systems and business infrastructure.
8. Key member of local project teams and IT Field Operation initiatives; such as Imaging, Asset Management, and system upgrades. Actively contributes to Field wide projects and leads local projects with limited supervision.
9. Works independently taking corrective actions and/or escalates incidents appropriately to achieve timely recovery with minimal impact to customer.
10.Interacts directly with ASM teams and Vendors on incident resolution.
11.Must be flexible to support changing business needs and have the ability to provide on-call coverage when needed.
12. Works effectively in a fast-paced, team based, customer service oriented environment. Demonstrates strong written, verbal and partnering skills.
MINIMUM POSITION SPECIFICATION GUIDELINES
? Technical Institute/Associate Degree in Computer Science or Info Systems; equivalent formal training
? Basic aptitude for logical thinking and analytical processes
? Good communication skills, written and verbal and sharing of ideas
? Basic partnering and teamwork skills
? Customer focus
? Performs assigned tasks with supervision; manages tasks within allotted time
? Serial tasking
? Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
? Working knowledge of PC / LAN hardware troubleshooting and basic knowledge of workstation software
? Working knowledge of Windows networking and operating system
? Working knowledge of Unix operating systems
? Ability to use Change Control and Problem Management software.
? Work experience with IT support, PC/LAN and other related hardware/software
, set-up, maintaining, cabling and replacing of all standard PC/LAN systems.