|Reference # : ||19-01181
||Title : ||Network Architect - II|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||03/11/2019
| Description |
Job Title: Network Architect
- This person needs to someone who knows SD-WAN, orchestration, automation, Wireless LAN, and Security.
- A good handle on service chain policies and how virtualization works the following platforms: VERSA, ADVA, PALOALTO, RIVERBED, and ARUBA.
- This person must be able to help discuss these topics in depth with customers and our partners.
- The person must be comfortable with C-LEVEL presentation.
- This person must be able to take technical concepts and translate them for non technical people to understand.
- This person must help shape customer's network standards and policies.
- This person is expected to help run the technical team for a successful deployment.
- This person will also lead our partners in deploying this solution
- Cisco viptela. Cisco viptela design and deployment skills, SDWAN deployment