|Reference # : ||19-00646
||Title : ||PRIVACY MAILER ADMIN CLERK|
CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||02/06/2019
| Description |
|Req ID: TYA704962|
Job Title: Privacy Mailer Admin Clerk
Work Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Contract Duration: 2 - 3 Months + (This is a 2 month contract but could be extended based on performance and business needs).
Our client, a major employer in the area, is looking for a Privacy Mailer Admin Clerk to be part of a support team in its North American headquarters.
Responsible for the processing various administrative and processing activities generated via various queues, including electronic and paper work queues, system reports, databases and incoming correspondence. Meet compliance expectations for all Standard Operating Procedures as well as Policies and Procedures (FOPP).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming customer paper correspondence
- Remove correspondence from envelopes and prepare for scanning expediently to meet compliance expectations.
- Transact customer account maintenance requests received in electronic work queue or file; may include DMS (document management system), Outlook email, excel, or other sources.
- Ensure customer account privacy standards are maintained.
- Use email, electronic queue, fax and hardcopy processes as appropriate
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
Type & Amount of Experience
- Ability to follow instructions and important
- Ability to learn and use new systems very important
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
- Attendance and punctuality are essential for this position
- Previous clerical experience helpful
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) is helpful; must be able to learn ? track and create reports, data entry
- Proficiency in keyboarding skills expected
- Must be motivated to complete tasks quickly and with accuracy.
- System knowledge and skills for efficient processing is very important for this position as well
- Standard office environment including sitting while performing computer work
- Some walking to different areas of the department as duties require
- May include delivering paperwork, stacks and mail trays of items