|Reference # : ||19-00180
||Title : ||Engineer- Construction - III|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/10/2019
| Description |
- Manage construction from initial site design visit through completed drawings including drawing review taking into account civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical feasibility; value engineering, zoning, FAA/FCC survey work, Phase 1/2 environmental, certification, signoff, and change orders.
- Manage construction activities related to the development of multiple, simultaneous Network infrastructure projects including; RFQ or RFP process, Contract process, Sealed bid, Distributing bid packages, Coordinating bid walk, Awarding project, Monitoring progress, Providing regular status updates, Resolving issues.
- Provide financial management of projects from initial proposal/bid through receipt of final product or service including.
- Provide team leadership and guidance. Provide the necessary direction for individual/team growth and development.
- Demonstrate professionalism by responding to e-mails promptly, actively participating in meetings, ability to explain issues clearly, providing updates, maintaining records, working with other departments, and understanding the impact of their job to the overall business.
- Establish quality assurance methods, procedures, standards, and technical training related to site design and construction. Evaluate new products, services, and vendors.
- Weigh the pros and cons, including impact to the system, costs, compatibility, ease of use, reliability, timing parameters.
- Interface with internal and external departments as well as regulatory agencies by interacting with municipal agencies in the pursuit of building permits, construction inspections, and by finally obtaining certificates of occupancy for network facilities.
- 7 to 10 years of experience.