|Reference # : ||19-00167
||Title : ||Graph Engineer|
Santa Clara, CA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/10/2019
| Description |
- Enterprise Data Governance team in of Palo Alto Network work on cutting edge technologies on distributed database systems and cloud data management.
- We also collaborate with other business partners on business use cases and create products that helps in revenue generation.
- We are looking for a graph database expert to build our first graph database product.
- The candidate should have significant knowledge and experience in graph database and graph computation areas.
- Other important attributes are versatility and a passion for building high-quality enterprise-class software systems.
- Experience with well-known graph database systems is highly desirable.
- Lead technical design and implementation of key components in database system products over challenging technical problems based on key customer requirements and state-of-the-art technologies. Mentor team members. Build up graph database influence by delivering valuable business use cases You will become part of the team behind managing the enterprise contact database.
- 2+ years working experience in building graph database systems
- Deep knowledge of key graph database technology including but not limited to graph query language, graph query optimization and processing, graph data indexing, graph data storage, graph partitioning
- Has expertise in designing and developing data management systems
- Has experience in managing Distributed and high concurrent transaction processing
- Previous experience on High availability/disaster recovery on cloud
- Cloud database performance monitoring and tuning Apply machine learning techniques to cloud data management
- 2+ year of experience with the Hadoop ecosystem and Big Data technologies
- 2+ years of experience with traditional RDBMS and NoSQL databases including data modeling, performance tuning and configuration
- Strong knowledge of JAVA, data structure and algorithms
- Experience in working with REST/SOAP API services
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple simultaneous priorities
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Past experience and knowledge around DevOps methodology
- Willingness to keep coding and setup new infrastructure from scratch