|Reference # : ||19-00166
||Title : ||PLSQL Lead Developer|
King of Prussia, PA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/10/2019
| Description |
Job Level Daily duties:
- All should be part of PL SQL Developers for writing stored procedures etc in Oracle Platform.
- Develop PL/SQL code Data Access Layers for use by client applications
- Work closely with development teams to ensure successful implementation
- Support refactoring of existing database schemas to support consolidation roadmap
- Work with senior architects to understand new designs
- Provide post implementation and on-going production support
- Manage reference data stored in Oracle DBs. Strong understanding of at least one programming language.
- Strong knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging applications.
- Strong knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
- Applies a broad knowledge of application programming and design to analyze and isolate issues.
- Exceptional ability to effectively troubleshoot program
- Works on multiple applications. Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
- Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
- Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
- Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
- Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customers IT organization.
- Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.
- Strong experience in Wealth management or Finance/Banking Domain
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
- 5+ years Exp: Developer-Databases-DB Development-Oracle PL/SQL
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent with minimum of 7+ years of software development experience. "