|Reference # : ||19-00115
||Title : ||Project Manager - III|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/07/2019
| Description |
- Works on all Project Management facets of Outside Plant build in the Chicago market to drive progress forward. Analysis of situation and/or data required so appropriate decisions can be made as issues arise.
- Decision-making and independence is involved.
- 7-10 years of experience
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Individual will work independently and as a team to understand build status and make recommendations for alternate solutions to keep the build on track and within budget. The candidate will be required to access multiple systems to ensure most current project priorities are properly identified and being driven. Candidate to escalate issues as appropriate to management.
- 7-10 years of direct PM experience managing Outside Plant projects College or associates degree Able to clearly articulate issues to all working levels Proven ability to deliver formal presentations to all working levels Expert Excel & Power Point skills Detailed when performing analysis Able to work independently and as a team Experience working with engineering and construction vendors Experience working permit issues with municipalities in the Chicagoland area. Direct experience working with Boingo a plus. Forward thinking to anticipate issues Proven ability to drive large, complex programs
- Expert Microsoft suite skills Direct OSP PM experience in the Chicagoland area
REQUIRED SHIFT: Standard 9 - 5
- PMP Certification desired College or associates degree strongly desired