REQ ID: TYA687702
JOB TITLE: Treasury Systems Administrator
CONTRACT DURATION: 6M+
LOCATION: Plano, TX
Our client, a major employer in the area, is looking for a Treasury Systems Administrator
to be part of a project management team in its North American headquarters.
- Accounting background a MUST!
- Public Accounting, SOX, Audit, & Business Operations & Controls background a plus
- Knowledge of accounting concepts
- Excel proficiency ? no macros, but someone that can do data analysis (v-lookups, data filtering, linking, some functions, if-statements) ? analytical, data set-up, understanding hw business wnts to see data
- At least a BS/BA degree or higher ? recent grads with 4+ years of experience preferred!
- Team can train/groom, so need to someone ready and willing to learn
- 4-6 years of industry experience (no one over-experienced)
- Okay with somewhat junior resourced (3+ years of professional experience)
- Strong understanding of databases and systems
- Not looking for coder, what should understand what's involved
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong learning agility
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills - be inquisitive with managers to figure out what they're looking for
- Excellent communication skills - Must be able to speak to end customer (can train on this), and internal departments, including front office traders, front and middle office, accounting resources, and business users
- Politely ask the right question to find out what customer really wants ? then meet with team to come up with solutions
- System background a big plus
- Public Accounting, SOX, and/or Audit background is a plus
- SOX audit and documentation experience highly preferred
- Treasury operations
- Database management
- Wall Street Suite experience
- Understanding of SWIFT and electronic payments
- Bloomberg terminal experience
- Ability to write SQL queries ? do what you can do problem-solve, but can o to Subbhu to verify
- Exposure to Treasury or ERP systems ? PeopleSoft, Oracle, etc.
- Relational database, mimic databases in Excel is a Must, someone that can analyze data