Job Description: Location: 9120
10500 Lackman Road
Lenexa, KS 66219
Supports local business entity with restoration of service for medium to high production incidents. Performs installation, implementation and maintenance of PC/LAN related equipment and software.
1. Provides support to the business for PC/LAN and other related hardware/software. RE
2. Interacts with business customers and reacts accordingly to changing environments and business needs. ILIT
3. Analyzes and resolves incidents/problems of medium to high complexity ensuring tickets are updated accurately and in a timely manner by using Change and Problem Management tool.
4. Compiles, loads, unloads, inspects and distributes print media for the business.
5. Performs installation and decommissioning of computer equipment in the Data Center.
6. Maintains, operates, and performs preventative maintenance on a variety of IT equipment.
7. Proven understanding of business processes being supported by operational unit.
8. Participates in assigned project teams including system upgrades and field wide projects; leads other local IT Field Operations initiatives.
9. Takes corrective actions and/or escalates incidents appropriately to achieve timely recovery with minimal impact to customer.
10. Technically assist and mentor Tech 1 associates.
- Thinks Critically
- Manages Execution
- Drives Performance
- Demonstrates Accountability
- Service - Oriented
- Builds Relationships
- Takes initiative
- Drives Change
- Shows Courage
Position Comments: Lenexa KS
Must be flexible for all shifts. All IT Techs start on night shifts (5 nights), start time varies from 6 to 8 pm. Then they move to an available shift: Sun-Wed nights, Wed ? Sat or Thur - Sun