|Reference # : ||18-02808
||Title : ||Integration Operations Lead|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/11/2018
| Description |
JOB ID: TYA668369
JOB TITLE: Integration Operations Lead
CONTRACT DURATION: 5m+
JOB LOCATION: Plano, TX
Our client, a major North Texas employer, is looking for an Integration Engineer for its headquarters in Plano TX.
This resource will be more of an orchestrator than doing actual hands on development, but needs to have the technical acumen that he/she can step in if there are any escalations. This person will need to quickly group the team / understand current process and best practices and prepare for calls with leadership. Person needs to be very organized, as this resource will be maintaining the release calendars, and will be overseeing knowledge transfer. Candidate needs to have excellent documentation skills as he/she will be providing updates to leadership.Needs extensive knowledge of Integration Tools and Processes around TIBCO, Informatica, Managed File Transfer, IBM Sterling Integrator, SOA / Micro-Services, NIFI, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Axway, Istio, SpringBoot and other related integration technologies
Possible contract to hire.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- 10 to 15 years of professional experience. Out of these 5 years of experience in two to three IT disciplines in a multi-tier environment such as technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware development, operations management with expertise in micro-services and API management, information analysis, database management, infrastructure oversight, etc.
- Familiarity with ITIL
- Extensive knowledge of Integration Tools and Processes around TIBCO, Informatica, Managed File Transfer, IBM Sterling Integrator, SOA / Micro-Services, NIFI, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Axway, Istio, SpringBoot and other related integration technologies
- Good knowledge of development integration services (e.g., transformation, orchestration, and mediation)
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments.
- Knowledge of network architecture, client / server processing and object-oriented analysis and design.
- Understanding of the political climate of the enterprise and how to navigate the politics.
- Working experience and ability to participate in supporting multiple projects and playing a key role toward successful implementation of these projects
- Ability to lead and resolve issues related to Integration Operation and be the voice of Integration
- Ability to work in a team environment constituting multiple team members, vendor partners, and other contingent worker
SPECIALIZED SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with financial audits, SOX controls and other regulatory institutions and practices is a plus
- Understanding of applications like Salesforce.com, Siebel Universal Customer Master, Shaw/Lemans, Client Loan Origination is good to have
GENERAL SKILLS & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong understanding of company and Industry standards and best practices in all areas of technology delivery
- Well versed with Agile Methodology and experience participating in projects using Agile
- Ability to work with limited supervision, having significant latitude for independent judgment
- High-Level communication skills to collaborate, influence, and persuade others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to senior management
- Ability to adopt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs