|Reference # : ||18-01939
||Title : ||Senior Security Architect (SailPoint)|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||07/11/2018
| Description |
JOB ID: TYA639436
JOB TITLE: Senior Security Architect (SailPoint)
LOCATION: Plano, TX
JOB SUMMARY ?
Our client is deploying a new state of the art Identity & Access Management tool called SailPoint to replace a 12 year old legacy system. Our client is looking to hire a SailPoint solution expert architect to drive its project to success.
This expert will help to replace an existing Oracle Identity Manager based Identity Life Cycle system, with the new SailPoint solution. In addition to enhancing Role Based Access Controls, Single Sign On, Multi Factor Authentication, the project aims to bring in a seamless identity and access management practice into use at our client's offices in Plano, TX. While focusing on Pervasive Identity and Access governance, the system aims to enhance day one user productivity and achieve high levels of Identity lifecycle automation.
A senior architect position with hands on experience in deploying SailPoint IIQ end to end, in a technology leadership role. Ability to design, customize product (via source code changes) and drive design thought leadership.
Must Have skills and experience:
- Design a SailPoint IIQ Identity & Access Management solution from ground up.
- Level 3 ? master level expertise in SailPoint IIQ 7.x toolset.
- Ability to make source code level changes. J2EE development, Database development background
- Solid experience in a large multi-national organization or at SailPoint Inc. providing hands on Level 3 technical architecture services
- 10 + years of experience with Rest Web services, SAML 2.0, Sailpoint IdentityIQ, OAuth, WS-Security, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and other authentication/authorization protocols.
- 8+ years of experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (e.g. Linux, Sun, Client, AIX) platforms.
- 6+ years of experience with Identity & Access Management lifecycle integration with databases(Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- 8+ years of experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
- Scripting: SQL, Java, Python, .NET, SQL, Html/php, Perl
- Identity Lifecycle automation and reporting
- Ability to develop custom API connectors for application Identity Lifecycle integration with disconnected applications.
- Ability to develop and direct a short and long term technology roadmap.
- Designing Identity & Access Management network related changes, for redundancy and optimization.
- Privilege management solutions: CyberArk and Centrify
- Developing API interfaces
- Knowledge of PKI solutions.
- Understanding of RBAC, Identity Policies, Password Policies, Separation of duties, User Provisioning and approval workflows.
- Cloud: AWS Directory and multi-factor authentication solutions
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Technology