30 % Duties:
Receive inbound calls from clients to address a variety of requests; loan (application or account), deposit (application or account), rates and product related questions.
Receive inbound calls from field managers to address a variety of loan processing, deposit processing, reporting and product related issues.
Take deposit and loan applications over the phone when requested.
Process deposit applications and follow up through new account opening.
Other responsibilities include data entry, filing, faxing, copying, emailing, contacting vendors, ordering client gifts and coordinating meetings.
30 % Duties:
Sales Administration Support
Monthly sales performance reporting.
Maintain related SalesForce information as required
Assist other departments with data and data reconciliation as necessary.
Deliver necessary administrative support including mailing list, direct mail distribution, and ad hoc administrative tasks for the Sales Department.
20 % Duties:
Client Transaction Support
· Receive incoming transaction requests (wire transfer, HELOC presentment, MMA large item transactions) and determine authentication requirements based on policy.
· If necessary, complete outbound authentication contact according to policy.
· Complete necessary documentation requirements based on transaction type.
· Ensure related systems and databases are maintained with current and accurate client authentication information.
· Maintain policy and procedure documentation that aligns with related policies.
1. Communicate with others in a timely and complete manner to keep others fully informed
2. Carry own share of the work and do what is need to complete work in a timely and accurate manner
3. Listen to and actively seek others' opinions and advice regarding how to complete work, solve problems, etc.
Strive to provide best-in-class customer service
Anticipate customer's needs
Respond to internal/external customer needs in a timely and courteous manner
Analyze situations from the customer point of view
Identify and prioritize problems
Develop/Recommend appropriate plan of action to management on job or project issues.
Anticipate potential problems/obstacles and take action to proactively minimize impact.
State own position and ideas clearly and confidently
Effectively communicate with Client clients as well as with associates from Client corporate, field offices and other divisions
Encourage associates to accept challenging work assignments that will stretch their abilities
Help create a positive work environment
Set examples with ethics, work habits and adherence to Company policy
Motivate and inspire employees, peers, and supervisors to achieve excellence
5. Actively encourage others to view problems as challenges or opportunities for growth and improvement.
Understand the role of Client and how it contributes to Toyota's overall goals
Use company and product knowledge to prioritize and perform work
Nature and Purpose of Contact with Others:
· Position will routinely work with clients and associates from TFS/LFS corporate and field offices as well as other internal divisions on data gathering, analyses preparation and resolving customer service issues.
· Work with outside vendors to ensure timely and efficient processing of variety of tasks; application processing, transactions, account maintenance and other requests.
· Gather and provide information.
· Coordinate activities (scheduling, process flow, etc)
Position will be first point of contact for our dealership clients and field managers. Commitment to delivering extraordinary customer care will create the trust and loyalty that drives our business.
5-10+ years of relevant work experience
Recent grad within minimal experience
1-2+ years of retail banking experience required
1-2+ years in direct client contact in a customer service environment required
Hungry and looking to learn
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
Ability to work in a dynamic environment, often under tight deadlines
High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel (v-lookups & pivot tables), & PowerPoint required)
1-2+ years administrative experience in sales and/or banking preferred
Undergraduate degree highly preferred
· SalesForce preferred
· Other retail banking systems experience helpful, but not required