· Develop, align, and execute strategic sourcing events, leading the negotiation activities for those events
· Review and assess technology proposals for risk and ensure favorable deal terms, competitive pricing, and alignment to business priorities
· Leverage budgets and consolidate demand to identify areas of opportunity for strategically sourcing technology products and services
· Lead BTS teams to find common ground with our suppliers on issues of pricing and performance, key deal terms to realize savings and business outcomes
· Develop and deliver effective executive level communication to ensure understanding of proposals, scenarios, and contracts
· Establish IT contractual agreements by developing proposals that translate efficiently to those IT contractual agreements (SOWs, license agreements, etc.)
· Coach, develop and mentor other team members with a goal of developing expert level strategic sourcing capabilities across the BTS team
· Ensure all aspects of contract sourcing are completed and intervene in case of problems, delays, or disputes, escalating issues when appropriate
· Enable and govern internal policies, standards, and processes, and templates that drive successful Client IT sourcing events
· Promote and build cross organizational and cross affiliate strategic sourcing processes and practices.
· A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
· 8 or more years of demonstrated work experience in IT and this function.
· High-level communication skills to influence and persuade others.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to executive management.
· Experience working in the Office of the CIO or similar function.