Recruiter with military experience that can oversee military veteran recruiting functions will be a plus.
As a Sr. Corporate Recruiter you are responsible for full cycle recruitment and fulfillment of your assigned requisitions. We are currently hiring a Recruiter with extensive leadership, sourcing, staffing and relationship building skills to partner with our business customers, to provide senior level staffing support. Must be able to build relationships with C-suite.
You will be responsible for the full cycle recruiting. This position will recruit for multiple locations across the United States. You will be responsible for tracking metrics as outlined while delivering results, tracking requisitions, and interfacing with the hiring managers, and candidates. You will also ensure and demonstrate high business acumen and understanding of the business impact of the overall recruiting strategy. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and able to manage a full requisition load while tending to the needs of all customers both internal and external to the Human Resource group. Must be able to work with C-Suite and assist with workforce planning.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Full cycle recruitment
· Ability to understand job descriptions as well as strong industry knowledge
· Conducts and/or participates in Intake calls/requisition reviews
· Conduct meetings with managers and upper management
· Collaborate on sourcing plans and candidate assessment and selection
· Executes sourcing strategies
· Prescreen and interview candidates
· Schedule interviews as needed
· Prepare interview kits for managers as needed
· Present data and metrics to C-Suite
· Metrics and reporting on open requisitions
Basic qualifications include:
· must past background, drug and education verification
10+ years of full cycle corporate recruiting experience in a Corporate environment.
· 5+ years of experience with an advanced applicant tracking system
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline
· "Modern Recruiting? Techniques (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
Experience working with upper mgmt and C-suite level. Facilitate meetings and building relationships.
· Experience recruiting at all levels and different industries
- Experience recruiting in Aerospace is a plus
· Must have excellent relationship building skills
· Strong Microsoft Excel
· Strong PowerPoint and being able to present to C-Suite.
· Strategically and proactively come up with sourcing strategies
· Strong analytical and negotiation skills with the ability to influence up to and including the Executive level.
· Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan.
· Demonstrated ability to manage a significant recruiting workbench upwards of 50+ requisitions at a time.
· Demonstrated attention to detail and strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
· Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to present at the executive level
Proven ability to work within a team environment.
· Ability to source talent and utilize advanced Internet research tools.
· Track record of proven results.
· Demonstrated experience with an applicant tracking system such as HR Smart, Success Factors, etc.
- High Energy
- Customer Service Oriented
- Has a sense of urgency
- Can appeal to a wide range of people (VPs to Warehouse workers)