|Reference # : ||17-02817
||Title : ||Solutions Architect I|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||12/07/2017
| Description |
- Work with fellow Architects to establish a software architecture roadmap for CRM Application:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of new and existing applications integrations with CRM
- Target opportunities for improvement of functionality, performance, scalability, reliability and security within CRM
- Provide leadership to CRM development team through production implementation.
- Understand and communicate interactions and dependencies among architectural components to development team.
- Ensure functionality, performance, scalability, reliability and security of solutions, as well as integrations with existing systems/platforms
- Work with peer groups to support the infrastructure and code deployment processes for CRM
- Provide direction and guidance to development team on tools, technologies and techniques.
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks as assigned.
- Liaise with other professionals to design solution architecture for businesses and clients
- Ensure compliance to solution architectural design in the implementation of projects
- Explain technical issues and IT solution strategies to stakeholders and other IT professionals
- Monitor the activities of external programmers or developers on IT solution projects
- Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution architecture.
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs
- Act as a contributing member of the project team from project inception to completion
- Mentor, educate, and train colleagues as requested
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- At least 7 years of experience in Software Development.
- Experience demonstrating ability to lead a team of developers on complex projects through to completion. Position requires excellent time management, leadership, communication, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Experience demonstrating usage of a variety of software development methodologies, practices and procedures such as continuous integration, iterative development process, object oriented analysis and design.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all areas of Information Technology: infrastructure, application development, configuration, implementations and support is required. Working knowledge of database structures, and concepts.
- Professional certification is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude; ability to communicate effectively
Team oriented problem solver with the ability to pick up new concepts and technologies quickly.
Ability to take an assignment or portion of a project and work independently.