|Reference # : ||17-03953
||Title : ||Full Stack Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date : ||07/25/2017
| Description |
Our client is looking for an exceptional Full Stack engineer to join thier team as a full time employee!
We need an experienced and seasoned quality engineer who acts as a champion and advocate for software automation and development best practices.
You must have the demonstrated ability to work under pressure and strive to make an impact by enabling others to succeed.
Desired Knowledge and Experience
- Be part of a close-knit, dynamic, lean development team working on ReadySet®, the industry-leading employee health software solution.
- Build and maintain RESTful web services using Java Spring and OpenJPA. Help architect and build our next generation of services.
- Use Sencha ExtJS (4.x-6.x) to build compelling, intuitive, and responsive user interfaces. Build reusable and aesthetically pleasing components for entering and displaying data. Modify themes and use Ajax to interact with backend services.
- Compose optimal queries, design tables, and code efficient functions and procedures against Oracle databases.
- Collaborate with other team members to architect new features and solve issues. Mentor other developers
- 3+ years building enterprise web applications
- Java, ideally Spring and JPA (OpenJPA, Hibernate, etc.)
- HTML, CSS, SasS
- SQL, any flavor (Oracle, mySQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Oracle databases
- Version control systems, especially Git
- Lean, Agile, or similar development methodologies
- Basic project management principles
- Web Application Security (OWASP)
- SaaS companies
- Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and creating clean, readable, well-tested code
- Enthusiasm to learn and improve
- Good communication and organizational skills
- A positive, cooperative, can-do attitude
Interested in this position? Apply today!
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical major preferred