|Reference # : ||17-03668
||Title : ||DXD Producer|
Charlotte, SF, OAK, NC
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/31/2017 / 01/30/2019
| Description |
NOTE: On hold unless you have a rockstar.
Wells Fargo- DXD Producer
Locations: Charlotte - SF/Oakland
Duration: 12-18 months
Recruiter: Kimberly Aylesworth
**Sorry, this opportunity does not support c2c w2 only**Previous Wells Fargo candidates must provide 1-2 Wells references and have 18 months tunure available to start a new contract.
We currently have DXD Producer role open with our client Wells Fargo. This role will be a long term contract, located in Charlotte, NC or San Francisco/Oakland CA. If you feel you meet the below qualification please contact Kimberly Aylesworth at 480-219-3022 and email your resume in a Microsoft Word format to kaylesworth@Inttechnologies.com.
At Wells Fargo Digital eXperience Design (DXD), we create simple, friendly digital experiences by being obsessed with what's most important to our 20 million customers and incorporating their voices into every decision we make.
Wells Fargo has been around since 1852, but we're not old-fashioned. In fact, Wells Fargo has always been on the forefront of digital innovation. We were one of the first banks to go online, and we've never stopped innovating.
The CX Producer manages, plans, and organizes the CX effort on projects or programs. You work closely with the studio and project leads, managing day-to-day operations, and supporting the execution of the studio strategy and tactical solutions.
Why you'll thrive here
You share our passion for customer experience and problem-solving. You play well with others but you aren't afraid to stand up for what you think is right. You're diplomatic and flexible, and you've got what it takes to influence others. You see the big picture, but you also find satisfaction in making every detail right.
You are calm under pressure and know how to navigate the waters of a fast-paced, creative organization. You live and breathe project management and are always working to foster an environment where all team members can do their best work.
What you'll be responsible for
- Have an understanding of the user-centered design process, including personas, task analysis, task flows, content audits, content strategies, and user testing
- Understand what's technically possible, and how business rules work with customer experience
- Are organized and able to work on several projects at once
- Collaborating with DXD Designers, Content Strategists, Producers, and Researchers on multi-device experiences for online and mobile banking, financial education, product information, tools, and applications
- Often acting as project lead, coordinating multi-disciplinary DXD project teams, writing creative briefs, estimating scope and sizing, and handling escalations
As a senior-level Producer, you may also:
- Working on large projects as well as ongoing maintenance, both independently and as part of a team
- Working with project teams to understand business goals and identify customer needs
- Partnering with product managers, project managers, developers, business analysts, legal/compliance, and more
- Own and maintain standards and guidelines
- Present the entire experience to large groups or senior leaders
- Moderate working sessions
- Participate in early discovery work that helps to determine future strategy
- Advocate for change that enhances customer experience and improves process
- Solid project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment to include project planning, scoping, sizing and ongoing project cost tracking and reporting.
- 5+ years experience guiding Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, Content Strategist and Front End Developers to produce online and mobile customer experiences
- 3+ years of design agency or consulting experience with F100 companies.
- Proven track record for managing complex creative design efforts
- Working knowledge of the customer experience roles and deliverables
- Demonstrated experience with user-centered design methodology
- Proven experience successfully managing a geographically remote team
- Proven experience managing vendor delivery including contact negotiation, scoping, writing creative briefs, and problem resolution
- Excellent leadership, communication, problem-solving, facilitation, presentation, planning and engagement management skills
- Ability to act, partner and influence at varying levels within the organization; build long-term relationships with diverse sets of partners.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite (including MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Locations: San Francisco, CA, Oakland, CA, or Charlotte, NC
If you are interested please email me a copy of your resume in a Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-219-3022.
- BA, BS, or MA in communications, human factors, information sciences or graphic/visual arts
- PMP certified
- Banking or financial services background
- Experience managing mobile projects