|Reference # : ||17-03279
||Title : ||SYSTEMS QA ANALYST 5|
San Francisco, CA
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/10/2017 / 01/09/2019
| Description |
|INT Technologies is a premier provider of consulting and staffing services to Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. INT was founded in 2000 and has experienced continuous growth annually and has received Inc. Magazine's fastest growing companies in the US honor for the past 5 consecutive years. INT has been awarded best staffing company to work for in 2016 and 2017 by Staffing Industry Analysts. INT also a proud veteran owned agency. We've become a leading staffing solutions provider and our team of Senior Technical Recruiters, Client Managers and Consultant Support Professionals focus on building long-term relationships and providing unparalleled customer support. Headquartered in Phoenix, we have offices throughout the United States in order to provide the best customer service to our clients. We take pride in treating our consultants like full time employees therefore; offer medical, dental and vision insurance to our contractors and their families.|
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of SYSTEMS QA ANALYST 5.
- Type of testing is a functional black box tester
- Solid QA experience and ability to independently convert complex business functional requirements to functional and regression test cases and execute testing on Java, Wed-based, and or Windows applications - required
- Strong knowledge and experience in Capital Markets domain - required
- Experience on validating system calculation using formula and tools without benchmark provided - required
- Working knowledge of Mercury Quality Center, SQL and MS Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and sound judgment.
- Excellent communication skills and judgment, ability to manage multiple tasks, and work towards a deadline in a fast paced and aggressive development schedule.
- Proactive and positive working attitude to commit to deliver quality work on time
- Extremely detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Excellent coordination ability within and across the teams
- Must work well in a standalone or team environment.
- Self-motivated and aptitude for quickly developing detailed understanding of new applications.
- Complete understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Methodology.
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, or a related discipline
For immediate consideration, please register via the link below, or forward your resume to email@example.com.