|Reference # : ||17-03275
||Title : ||Information Security Engineer 4.|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||06/15/2017
| Description |
|INT Technologies is a premier provider of consulting and staffing services to Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. INT was founded in 2000 and has experienced continuous growth annually and has received Inc. Magazine's fastest growing companies in the US honor for the past 5 consecutive years. INT has been awarded best staffing company to work for in 2016 and 2017 by Staffing Industry Analysts. INT also a proud veteran owned agency. We've become a leading staffing solutions provider and our team of Senior Technical Recruiters, Client Managers and Consultant Support Professionals focus on building long-term relationships and providing unparalleled customer support. Headquartered in Phoenix, we have offices throughout the United States in order to provide the best customer service to our clients. We take pride in treating our consultants like full time employees therefore; offer medical, dental and vision insurance to our contractors and their families.
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Information Security Engineer 4.
Objective: In support of Enterprise Risk Management Technology - Access Management Solutions is need for an experienced PERL developer to work on an enterprise wide access management tool called Userpro and a password vault called AutoDisseminator. The candidate will be responsible for becoming the subject matter expert, supporting the tools, performing enhancements through an established SDLC process, documentation and any other duties related to the applications and the infrastructure on which is resides.
Engagement: 18 months
- Participates in the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of complex computer network security/protection technologies for company information and network systems/applications.
- Assists customers in identifying security solutions for the company's networks and virtual private networks, application systems, key public infrastructures, authentication and directory services to ensure the security of the network and confidential data.
- Performs periodic vulnerability scans of networks to identify security vulnerabilities and provides remediation alternatives and conducts security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices.
- Performs round-the-clock intrusion detection monitoring of company networks and systems. Participates in computer security incident response activities and the technical investigations of security-related incidents.
- Participates in the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs, and emerging security technologies and systems.
- May provide technical guidance to less experienced staff
- 5+ years of experience in security applications and systems.
For immediate consideration, please register via the link below, or forward your resume to