|Reference # : ||17-02689
||Title : ||Business Systems Consultant /UAT Testing/HR Benefits|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||7 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||06/12/2017 / 12/31/2017
| Description |
INT Technologies is a premier provider of consulting and staffing services to Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. INT was founded in 2000 and has experienced continuous growth annually and has received Inc. Magazine's fastest growing companies in the US honor for the past 5 consecutive years. We've become a leading staffing solutions provider and our team of Senior Technical Recruiters, Client Managers and Consultant Support Professionals focus on building long-term relationships and providing unparalleled customer support. Headquartered in Phoenix, we have offices throughout the United States in order to provide the best customer service to our clients.
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Business Systems Consultant (UAT).
We have an immediate opening for a Business Systems Consultant with previous experience conducting UAT testing for Human Resources Systems used for Benefit Administration and Compensation. This will be a long term contract (18 Months) with our large financial client! Apply Today!
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- 3+ years of BRD negotiation & development between business and IT teams.
- 5+ years of User Acceptance Test (UAT) Test Plan development.
- 5+ years of UAT test scenario, test script, and test case development.
- 7+ years of UAT testing and test wrap up activities.
- 3+ years of communications experience with managers and project teams.
- Proficient experience in using Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Demonstrated experience in Benefits Administration.
- This group tests all applications supporting WF Enterprise HR benefits
- Payroll and compensation experience.
- Affordable Care Act experience.
- Demonstrated domestic to international communications experience.
- BSC Team lead with domestic and offshore staff.
- Workflow processes orientation: ability to discern patterns which include complex processes using multiple systems, teams, and install dates.
- Familiarity with requirements involving legal, compliance, and/or regulatory perspectives.
- Experienced with using ALM for all manual test related activities.
- Experienced with using ALM for regression test related activities
- Automated test tools familiarity is a plus.
- Experience with early and late meeting with international partners is a plus