|Reference # : ||17-02626
||Title : ||Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/11/2017
| Description |
|Title: Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer|
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Duration: CTH (duration is 1+ yr though)
must be able to convert without sponsorship
does not have to be local but must be able to relocate on their own.
- Demonstrated experience (5+ years) through all phases of the technology life cycle - Experience in evaluating various technology products and developing expertise in underlying technology and architecture, experience in project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition.
- Strong track record, minimum 3+ years implementing RPA Tools – Automation Anywhere, UiPath. Experience in implementing Robotic technology solutions in an IT governed environment, Experience in non-Robotic automation technologies such as BPM and OCR / Extraction engines is desirable. Good understanding of various underlying technologies used in RPA, .Net & Software Products etc.
- Involved in IT strategy and transformation engagements (IT long range plan, roadmap, operating model, governance, application architecture, etc.)
- Experience in leading architecture aspects of software development with strong emphasis on Object Oriented analysis and design (OOAD), layered application development, domain driven design, and architecture design patterns
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Should have worked as Software Engineer/Developer(.Net) in the past.
- Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services), Scripting languages (e.g., python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.) and/or Java, html, css,
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
- A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude.
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 50-80 percent in a year
Interested? Send me your resume today! email@example.com