6 month contract to hire. Manager is looking for someone who is junior level and has the motivation and drive to further their career in PM. He will train and get them ready to go!.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing and administering complex projects and customer implementations that support company and/ or customer objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and organize project teams and resources, materials, budget and management reporting to ensure project completion on schedule and within budget.
- Manage team members to meet schedules and/or resolve technical and resource problems.
- Identify all key deliverables and milestones within each project.
- Manage multiple project teams. Implement applicable PMM (project management methodologies) and lead company best practices for customer delivery.
- Assist with improvements to project management process and business systems that support project decision makers.
- Coordinate and communicate of deliverables to stakeholders in project.
- Coach and develop lower level project managers and project support staff.
- Experience in the development of Project and Product methodologies.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ Years of Project Management Experience Required
- Proficient at the management of multiple projects and multiple project teams and group deliverables.
- Strong customer relationship management skills required; proficiency in managing customer expectations and generation of buy-in and response to various cross-organizational issues.
- Proficient at developing work plans, schedules, budgets, risk management, scope / change control, managing a team in a matrix environment.
- Ability to build and give presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams.
- Ability to be a team player, works effectively with others with positive cooperation.
- Ability to communicate, both internally and externally, in an effective, timely professional and courteous manner.
- PM Certification Preferred.
- Strong MS Office Proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Additional Job Details:
This is a free form text box to capture additional details the manager would like to share with the suppliers about the job which was not provided in the above job summary/description.
NTTA Professional Services is a small team of consultants, engineers, and project managers. We are self-starters, working directly with NTTA customers and vendors to ensure our projects are delivered on time and within budget while exceeding customer expectations.
• How long is the contract? Is this contract to hire? Target Start Date? 180 Day Contract to Hire. Start Date ASAP/Immediate • This is at an NTT location or a client site? This position will work from a NTT A Office in Orem, Utah • Does the candidate require to be local? Yes • What are the typical hours per week? Any shifts involved? Full time: 40 hours per week. Day shift: 8:00 – 5:00 MST.
Interested? Send me your resume today! email@example.com