|Reference # : ||17-02288
||Title : ||SAP SD LE Functional Analyst II|
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||3 Years
||Start Date : ||04/21/2017
| Description |
The role will be responsible for all activities from process mapping, designing, configuration, requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, end user training, documentation, on-going maintenance and enhancements for the SAP SD LE arena, as well as growth opportunities in the areas of Vistex and CRM. Candidate must be willing and able to learn new functionality, grow with the position requirements and be an integral team member. This role will also provide SAP support for a global install. The successful candidate must be able to analyze and document business flow from end to end.
Work Experience Required:
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Perform SAP system configuration to solve production issues, implement enhancements and prototype new functionality.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions that meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement through enhanced or new application functionality.
- Document functional requirements for systems and processes.
- Perform regression testing to validate fixes and enhancements
- Transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Develop and manage project plans for your area.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and regression test plans.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have at least 3-5 years of hands-on configuration experience in SAP SD LE in an SAP ECC 6.0 environment. Must have strong desire to solve problems and develop solution through configuration.
- Strong business process knowledge in Order to Cash processes including: Pricing, Quotations, Sales Order Entry, ATP, Rebates, Accruals, Order Fulfillment, Sales Invoicing, and Shipping/Transportation, Billing and Payment.
- Working knowledge of master data requirements and setup that support these processes and solutions.
- An understanding of other SAP modules and their integration points with SD (e.g. FICO, SCM, WM).
- Experience with SAP Data Migration and Interfaces including LSMW, eCATT, SAP Query and other data management tools.
Highly Desirable Skills
- Must be a self-starter who can assume full responsibility of module development activities.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong desire to configure the SAP software to meet business requirements.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Strong determination to see tasks are completed in timely manner.
- Active participant in functional and technical discussions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- Food and beverage industry and distribution experience preferred.
- Experience with FSCM Dispute Management.
- Experience with Vistex solutions.
- Experience with certified SAP tax management solutions such as Vertex.
- Experience with SAP Transportation Management (or other TM solution) preferred specifically route optimization and integration to LE.
- LSP, 3PL experience.
- Serialization and Batch Management experience.
- Ability to read and understand ABAP to expedite problem analysis.