|Reference # : ||17-02157
||Title : ||C++/Linux Programmer|
|Position Type : ||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||05/01/2017 / 07/31/2018
| Description |
Seeking a Linux, C++ Programmer for a 3+ month assignment. Please note that the candidate COULD be offered a FTE if they excel.
Job Description: Develops software for quantitative transmission ultrasound medical device under FDA design.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Participate in the design and implementation of software for ultrasound medical devices including control software, data acquisition, data management and DICOM images.
- Participates in establishing software architecture, software standards and processes
- Interface with the R&D and Clinical teams to convert their requirements into functional systems
- Involved in the full software lifecycle including product requirements, design, development, test plans, integration tests, deployment and support.
- Create and maintain FDA regulated documentation. Adhere to established SOP.
- Participate in software design and code reviews.
- Participate in, and adhere to, professional software engineering practices using such tools and methodologies as Agile Software Development, Source Code Management (git or SVN) and JENKINS
- Address production issues in a timely manner. This includes root cause analysis and working with managers and team members to resolve the problem.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
Demonstrated experience with HTML5, Java and Apache web server.
- Bachelor degree or better in a software related field, computer science, or electrical engineering is required. Masters or better preferred. 5 – 7 years experience in a high quality/reliability environment, medical device experience preferred.
- System implementation experience including hardware and firmware, CUDA experience a plus
- Expert in object oriented development using C++, Linux Operating System, and integration tools such as SVN, Git and JENKINS. Min 5 years of experience
Other Critical Information
** Candidates MUST be in the Novato office daily. NO REMOTE WORK PERMITTED.
** LOCAL candidates preferred, but, will entertain candidates willing to relocate.
Additional "Nice to Have ", but, NOT Needed Skills:
** Experience with a start-up organization
** Experience with Machine Control/Medical Device industry
*** FDA Experience
Interested? Send me your resume today! email@example.com