: Charlotte, NC – No remoting possibility
: 1st week of Jan'17/Earlier is fine too.
The job requirements are listed below:
Senior SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services),SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services),SQL Developer – (1 resource):
- At least 7 years of solid data warehousing experience in designing, developing and implementing ETL, customized data integration using Microsoft SSIS or equivalent - experience in dimensional modelling, predictive analytics and performance metrics using software tools like Microsoft SSAS.
- At least 5 years of solid experience in ETL development using Microsoft SSIS. Configuring and deploying ETLS in multiple environments.
- Solid experience in upgrading SSIS packages from 2008 to 2014/2016.
- At least 5 years of solid relational and dimensional database design and modelling is required including building cubes and snow-flake schemas. Experience in data warehousing is highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of SQL in general and Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Hands-on writing SQL stored procedures and performance tuning. Debugging Stored procedures.
- Should have excellent communication skills and be a team player. Should have the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly and come up with original ideas.
- Any experience in capital markets/investment banking will be given higher preference.
Interested and able wo work on our W2? Send me your resume today! firstname.lastname@example.org