|Reference # : ||19-01840
||Title : ||Database/Data Analyst|
|Position Type : ||Contract to Hire|
|Experience Level : ||6 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||05/13/2019 / 12/31/2019
| Description |
INT Technologies is a premier provider of consulting and staffing services to Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. INT was founded in 2000 and has experienced continuous growth annually and has received Inc. Magazine's fastest growing companies in the US honor for the past 5 consecutive years. We've become a leading staffing solutions provider and our team of Senior Technical Recruiters, Client Managers and Consultant Support Professionals focus on building long-term relationships and providing unparalleled customer support. Headquartered in Phoenix, we have offices throughout the United States in order to provide the best customer service to our clients.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Database/Data Analyst in Charlotte, NC.
Location(s): Charlotte, NC
Need a well-rounded person – familiar with SDLC. Their immediate role will be a data mapping analyst – required to perform data mapping documentation/ ETL process. They need to understand SQL and be able to document the data mapping from the Source System to Target Database.
MUST BE GREEN CARD OR USC.
Assessment & Impact:
- Key stakeholders for the project meet: the business / product team outlines the solution they are desiring the technology team to solve.
- The technology team (including the BSCs) assess the impact of the request to the existing technology infrastructure and recommend initial solutions and approaches for the business team to address in their requirements.
- The technology team (including the BSCs) also contribute to a resource and cost estimate for the project.
- The business / product teams create a requirement document (referred to as a BRD). This BRD is then shared with the technology team.
- The technology team (including the BSCs) attend collaboration sessions reviewing each and every requirement. These sessions occur in person (face to face) and remotely via conference calls.
- The technology team (including the BSCs) based on their subject matter expertise provide detail feedback, both written and oral, to the requirements team. This feedback consists of requests for greater clarity and detail to a particular requirement, requests to remove requirements and requests to change requirements so that the requirements are more in line with the functionality of the system.
Design and Analysis:
- The technology team (including the BSCs) provide approval recommendation to senior management.
- Based on the requirements received from the business, the technology team (including the BSCs) meets and analyzes the best approach to solve for each business requirement.
- The solutions are documented by the technology team (including the BSCs) via process diagrams, process flows, use cases, system requirements and parameters and configurations.
- Regularly multiple technology teams are involved the BSC serves as the focal point to ensure each technology team understands what they need to solve for a given requirement.
- These solutions are documented by the BSCs in Functional System Designs (FSD), Data Mapping Documents (DSD), and technical design documents (TDD).
- During the documentation process the BSC will meet with other technology, business and product partners to ensure requirements are understood and that the designed solution will meet the requirements.
- Once completed these documents are reviewed by the BSC with the business, product, and impacted technology teams and then sent out for approval from senior management.
Quality Assurance Testing
- Using the FSD, DSD, & TDDs the technology development teams code and implement the changes as documented.
- The BSC provides clarity and direction on the functional requirements as needed by the development team.
- The BSC dispositions and updates documentation as required for any defects assigned to them by the development team during unit testing.
- The quality assurance testing (UAT) team develops test plans, test scripts and test results based on the BRDs, FSDs, DSDs, and TDDs.
- The BSC provides clarity on the functional requirements as needed by the UAT team. Additionally, the BSC will provide specific scenarios they believe the test team should put extra focus on due to the complexity of the requirement and or design.
- The BSC dispositions and updates documentation as required for any defects assigned to them by the UAT team.
- Once the testing is complete and all significant defects have been addressed the new code is deployed into production.
- The BSC provides subject matter expertise to the end users who have queries about how the system functions.
- The BSC dispositions and updates documentation as required for any defects assigned to them by the production support team.