|Reference # : ||19-01411
||Title : ||Sr. Java Developer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/22/2019
| Description |
INT Technologies is seeking a Sr. Java Developer for a 12 month contract located in Charlotte, NC.
INT Technologies is a premier provider of consulting and staffing services to Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. INT was founded in 2000 and has experienced continuous growth annually and has received Inc. Magazine's fastest growing companies in the US honor for 5 consecutive years. We have become a leading staffing solutions provider and our team of Senior Technical Recruiters, Client Managers and Consultant Support Professionals focus on building long-term relationships and providing unparalleled customer support. Headquartered in Phoenix, we have offices throughout the United States in order to provide the best customer service to our consultants and clients.
INT is seeking Senior Server Side Java Developers who are passionate about developing high quality code and integrating with multiple external systems. If you want to further the development and be a part of a crucial Fortune 100 company with competitive pay, this is your time!
- Come up with and design data strategy efforts.
- Help migrate from legacy system (enterprise wide).
- Collaborate with multiple users of the business and be a part of team meetings with multiple business units.
- Facilitate integrations with other external teams and vendor software.
- Perform QA/software testing when necessary.
- 10+ years' Java server side programming experience.
- Hands on experience in big data technologies such as: Apache Kafka, Spark, or Hadoop based data marts.
- Experience in Complex Event Processing and real-time streaming technologies like Apache Flink, Storm or equivalent.
- In-memory data grid (IMDG) experience in technologies like Apache Ignite or Oracle Coherence or equivalent.
If interested please email Kyle Skidmore a Word version of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Exposure to time series databases such as OneTik or KDB is huge plus.
- Any fixed income experience is desirable as well.