|Reference # : ||19-01231
||Title : ||Software Engineer II (Cedar Rapids)|
Cedar Rapids, IA
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date : ||03/20/2019
| Description |
|INT Technologies is seeking a strong Full Stack .NET Developer for a Permanent, full-time role located in Cedar Rapids, IA (relocation is paid for).|
INT Technologies is a premier provider of consulting and staffing services to Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. INT was founded in 2000 and has experienced continuous growth annually and has received Inc. Magazine's fastest growing companies in the US honor for 5 consecutive years. We have become a leading staffing solutions provider and our team of Senior Technical Recruiters, Client Managers and Consultant Support Professionals focus on building long-term relationships and providing unparalleled customer support. Headquartered in Phoenix, we have offices throughout the United States in order to provide the best customer service to our consultants and clients.
Be a part of a nationally growing team who is taking over their entire industry! Incredible benefits are offered with 10-15% annual bonuses (stock has gone up 10% or more every year for last 3 years), relocation is paid for if needed, 100% paid for all of your benefits and for family insurance it’s only $50
- Create/develop and design new software packages, optimize and upgrade operating software packages.
- Work together with multiple business units and PM to design, implement and test software applications
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology
- Ability to work alone without much direction, as well as able to work collaboratively in a team
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ application development experience
- Full SDLC development experience in the MS stack
- C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC/Web API/WCF, SQL Server, Visual Studio, TFS all desired
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
If interested please email Kyle Skidmore a Word version of your resume at email@example.com.
- Micro services - oriented patterns a huge plus
- Experience with C++, C++ 11/ MFC is highly desired.
- Any cloud platforms highly desired (MS Azure, AWS).
- Agile development methodologies, Scrum preferred