|Reference # : ||18-04728
||Title : ||ASE6 Ab Initio Developer DQE Express>IT|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/31/2018 / 04/29/2019
| Description |
|ASE6 Ab Initio Developer DQE Express>IT 4201217 18-04728 |
Wells Fargo Charlotte, NC 10/31/18- 4/29/19 6mos AM: Rene Sadlier
Additional Job Details:
- The Ab- initio Developer (Application Systems Engineer) position will provide hands on ETL development (data transformations and data movement) using Ab Initio, Ab Initio Express IT, DQE (Data Quality) and Metadata Portal as a key tools.
- The person who fills the role will support design and development through a complete System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Extract, Transform & load (ETL) processes using Ab-initio as ETL environment.
- This position will support Ab-initio based data Ingestion through Transformation and Distribution technology platform development for cross LOB data processing requirements.
- The successful candidate will be versed in the Ab Initio suite of development tools (Acquire>It, Express>It, GDE etc.) and have knowledge/experience with Big Data technology and concepts.
- They should also have strong communication skills and be able to collaborate with technical and non-technical partners. The candidate will have the opportunity to thrive in a flexible/agile application development environment.
Description/Comment: Wells Fargo Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) and Authorized Provisioning Point (APP) Application team is seeking a hands-on data services Sr. Ab Initio Developer (Application System Engineer) to work on Wells Fargo enterprise data initiatives. Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) Authorized Provisioning Point (APP) Application team is responsible for driving the design and development of the new EIT APP (Authorized Provisioning Point in collaboration and alignment with the Enterprise Data Blueprint architecture. Through the Enterprise Blueprint architecture, the APP is implementing leading tools and principles in data warehousing to deliver an effective and efficient solution that simplifies the data environment.