|Reference # : ||18-04221
||Title : ||Senior Technical Recruiter|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/22/2018
| Description |
INT Technologies is a premier provider of consulting and staffing services to Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. INT was founded in 2000 and has experienced continuous growth annually and has received Inc. Magazine's fastest growing companies in the US honor for the past 5 consecutive years. We've become a leading staffing solutions provider and our team of Senior Technical Recruiters, Client Managers and Consultant Support Professionals focus on building long-term relationships and providing unparalleled customer support. Headquartered in Phoenix, we have offices throughout the United States in order to provide the best customer service to our clients.
We are currently looking to hire Senior Technical Recruiters in multiple locations including Charlotte, Denver, Phoenix, San Francisco area, Minneapolis and remote.
The Senior Technical Recruiter performs full recruiting lifecycle tasks to find top talent for the specific technical vertical field to which the STR is assigned. This position will seek and identify multiple resources for each assigned project. Tasks will include technical screening, negotiating, closing, resume modifications, candidate interview preparation and debriefing, along with ongoing communication and coordination with Account Managers. The STR must be able to decipher qualified candidates quickly and efficiently, requiring a technical understanding of the project and candidate skills. In addition, this position should be adept at finding creative ways to find passive IT candidates and have a proven track record of maintaining a strong pipeline of talent.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Source, identify and recruit highly experienced and skilled IT professionals in a variety of technical areas such as application development, analysis, security, project management and quality assurance.
- Utilizing recruitment programs, tools, job boards and websites, finds and contacts qualified specialized candidates.
- Manages all aspects of recruitment, including devising search strategies, evaluation of talent and candidate credentials, and communication with qualified applicants to coordinate their introduction to account managers and clients.
- Arranges for interviews with candidates and follows up post-interview.
- Creates detailed job descriptions to post online to attract new applicants.
- Researches new sources for finding talent and participates in various networking groups and outlets, both locally and online.
- Participates in regular meetings and ongoing communication with coworkers, including recruiters, account managers, recruiting managers and administration staff.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and advances in technology.
- Adeptly utilize social media and other media outlets to source talent and raise awareness of INT Technologies.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of INT Technologies to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, INT Technologies will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Minimum four years’ experience in technical recruitment.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong Microsoft application skills.
- Experience with various online recruitment tools, job boards and websites.
- Stellar customer service and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with working remotely and independently.