|Reference # : ||18-03758
||Title : ||Business Analyst |
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||11 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/15/2018 / 10/13/2019
| Description |
|I have the following Business Analyst position opening in Minneapolis, MN at Wells Fargo and would like to speak with you about it. Please let me know if you or anyone you know would like to be considered for this role. Keep in mind that INT Technologies offers an outstanding referral fee program that you can take advantage of if you refer someone who gets hired. INT also provides health, dental and vision insurance to contractors and their families.|
Candidates who are eligible to work on W2 are encouraged to apply.
Position: Business Analyst at Wells Fargo
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: Contract. (12 months)
Rate: Depends on experience.
Req #: 18-03758
- Candidates must have experience eliciting, documenting, and managing business requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication is a must
- Candidates will also have experience with process modelling, use case writing, and user story elicitation
- Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position Wells Fargo for the future.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
- 10+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.