|Reference # : ||18-03664
||Title : ||IT Software Engineer Sr.|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/01/2018 / 12/31/2018
| Description |
- Experience working with MS SQL and various versions of SQL Server, Oracle knowledge, Database administration (design, tuning), Power Shell, C# and VBS expertise,
- Collaborate with various IT departments (DBA and server teams) to identify and resolve server issues,
- Technical focus but capable of expressing coding/applications/systems to non-technical audience,
- Gather requirements, design, develop, document, refine and maintain high-quality code,
- Monitor database and make recommendations to stabilize and/or improve performance,
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues, Experience with BI reporting tools (especially Oracle BI Publisher),
Job Title: IT Software Engineer Sr.
Location: Tucson, AZ
Job ID#: 107253
This position is a high level individual contributor with expertise in selected business or healthcare processes and participates in formulating system scope and objectives relative to the company's requirements.
Works as part of a team who provides knowledge, guidance, research and fact finding expertise to define, design, and code programs within applications and on various hardware platforms.
1. Creates and installs computer code following established coding standards to instruct a system to perform a required function by working close with peers and customers. Able to manage projects that have a broad impact on application performance to meet customer needs.
2. Tests application programs utilizing available productivity tools following established testing standards.
3. Documents programs created using established standards with programs and external documents noting relationships with other programs and applications.
4. Works with the customer to research and develop solutions. Designs work flows and specifications for
presentation to senior members of the team and customers for feedback and approval.
5. Supports and practices established change control standards. Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
Must possess strong knowledge of programming and technology as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor's degree.
Must also have full knowledge of concepts within job function as would normally be obtained in work experience of 3-4 additional years in the field.
Strong working knowledge of a programming language, hardware environment, and use of program logic.
Needs experience in small scale project planning.
Successful candidate will have skills to mentor less experienced team members.
Requires communication and presentation skills to engage technical and nontechnical audiences.
Requires ability to communicate and interact across facilities and at various levels.
As is typical in this industry, variable shifts and hours and carrying/responding to a pager may be required.
General knowledge of healthcare industry.
- Experience with CRM development and troubleshooting, specifically working with Siebel.
- Experience in SQL Server upgrades/migrations. Automation of application performance and stress testing.