|Reference # : ||18-03651
||Title : ||Analyst / Project Manager|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/24/2018 / 03/23/2019
| Description |
|I have the following Analyst / Project Manager position opening in Chandler, AZ at Wells Fargo and would like to speak with you about it. Please let me know if you or anyone you know would like to be considered for this role. Keep in mind that INT Technologies offers an outstanding referral fee program that you can take advantage of if you refer someone who gets hired. INT also provides health, dental and vision insurance to contractors and their families.|
Candidates who are eligible to work on W2 are encouraged to apply.
Position: Analyst / Project Manager at Wells Fargo
Location: Chandler, AZ
Duration: Contract. (6 months)
Rate: Depends on experience.
Req #: 18-03651
Job Details and Requirements:
- The Business Systems Consultant role will manage the cyber events that occur on a daily basis
- The BCS role will manage the event conference calls, work on all preventative actions, partner with the fraud teams and lead security mitigation efforts
- This role will work with enterprise security teams on a daily basis and sync up mitigation efforts between PSG and the enterprise efforts as well as ensure fluid operations among internal PSG teams
- Internet topology understanding and experience with security events
- DoS experience is recommended
- This job requires outstanding organization skills to track the various cyber event efforts and report out on a daily basis status along with facilitate weekly status meetings
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills are needed to assess the current events, identify the risks and help create and execute mitigation plans
- Excellent communications skills are required to facilitate resolution as well as hold after action analysis meetings to ensure the production environment is working as intended under standard operating procedures
- Strong written and communication skills for representing DCG on Cyber Event calls for DDoS
- Thorough understanding of the Internet Topology
- Prior work in an Internet environment for a financial institution
- Understands security measures within an online channel
- Creation of processes, monitoring of processes, fix broken processes
- Adept with Visio and can create workflows, swim lane diagrams, SLA creations and any new process creations
- Prior project management for managing tasks associated with the DDoS events
Description and Position Summary:
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.