|Reference # : ||18-03639
||Title : ||UAT / BDD|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/01/2018 / 03/31/2019
| Description |
UAT / BDD Tester
It is located in Charlotte, NC.
6+ Month W2 contract
NOT OPT/CPT elligible
Enterprise SharePoint Services operates one of the largest deployments of SharePoint. We provide development and support for our primary employee portal, collaboration, Personal workspaces and search suite of services "Teamworks.” We have over 300,000 employees and contractors that use these services on a daily basis. Our employee portal receives over 90 million page views / month and similar workloads exist in our collaboration environments.
Additionally, we deliver SharePoint as a Service to the entire organization for custom line of business portals, advanced business solutions that may include multiple portions of the SharePoint stack that include content publishing, collaboration, workflow, business intelligence, etc.
Our primary development teams have multiple development teams with a decade or more of Agile or Lean/UX experience. We are currently improving our Agile practices and have begun integrating DevOps practices in our primary development areas. As part of our Agile / DevOps transformation, we will be augmenting our staff to advance portions of our overall test automation and integration capabilities.
As part of our Agile / DevOps Transformation, focus on advancing two specific areas of test automation and integration; Integrated functional Testing and UAT.
Improve our user stories and testing acceptance criteria to begin and complete testing within sprints.
Fully Automate and Integrate TDD / Unit Testing and IFT testing with continuous integration
Build a competency automating and integrating UAT testing with Business Driven Development
Partner with (mentor, coach) our Scrum master, developers, testers and product owners in these two specific areas.
Immediately open four Senior App System Engineer 6 Contractor positions. They will perform the role of Senior Agile / DevOps Dev Testers. Two positions will focus on IFT and the other two will focus on UAT/BDD.
· Bring in 2 Developer-Test-Engineers to focus on IFT automation and integration
Basic Skills and Experience
- Bring in 2 Developer-Test-Engineers to focus on UAT / BDD automation and integration
- Focus on Enterprise SharePoint Governance and Teamworks Portal Upgrade this year
- Introduce these disciplines in all development next year
- If our Teamworks business partners are agreeable, I would be open to bringing on additional Developer-Test-Engineers to augment NextGen testing this year
Tools Experience (Required)
- Expert knowledge of QA / Test / SDLC / Agile / DevOps Methodologies
- 5 – 10 years of experience (YOE) on high performing Agile / DevOps teams
- Actively involved in multiple Agile / DevOps Transformations
- 5 YOE software development experience
- 3+ YOE as SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
- 3+ YOE automating and integrating all phases of testing
- 3+ YOE as QA Test Analyst
- 5+ YOE transforming user stories to well written test cases
- 3+ YOE in TDD and BDD (Test and Behavioral Driven Development)
- 3+ YOE in Continuous Deployment + Continuous Integration
(Experience in these areas a plus)
- 5+ YOE Story and Work Management: (Jyra, Confluence, Quality Center, Team Foundation Server)
- 5+ YOE Business Quality Testing: (Cucumber, Gherkin, FitNesse)
- · 3+ YOE Continuous Integration: (Jenkins)
- Continuous Performance Testing (Client LoadRunner, GCeasy, AppDynamics)
- Microsoft Azure, Service Fabric On Prem / Hybrid / Cloud
- Microsoft SharePoint On Prem / Hybrid / Cloud
- Amazon Web Services
Interested? Send me your resume today! email@example.com
- Excellent verbal, written, collaboration and partnering skills
- Superb analytical skills and ability to simplify and remove confusion