|Reference # : ||18-03485
||Title : ||BUSINESS SYSTEMS CONSULTANT 4|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/25/2017 / 03/24/2018
| Description |
|6+ Mo W2 Contract in Charlotte, NC or St. Louis, MO|
Interested and Qualified? Send your resume and comp requirements today! email@example.com
BSC Required skill set
* Service Orientated Architecture
* Ideal is an understanding of both SOAP and REST services
* Queue technologies are also an ideal
* Excellent written skills are the top priority
* Technical Specification documentation skills
* Strong documentation skills are key
* Both reading and writing FSD/TSDs
* Planning and organization
* Experience integrating multiple applications
- Business Analyst to support Wells Fargo Advisors Client Mobile, Tablet and Desktop digital platforms.
- This role will support:
- business strategy,
- requirements definition,
- use cases
- and act as the primary liaison between Digital product management and Technology teams
- to ensure system design and project changes align with business requirements.
- Team with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and business product owners to identify and document business requirements.
- Team with UCD and Technology teams to define functional specifications to meet business requirements.
- Determine gaps between business needs and current offerings and work with the team to recommend efficient and effective long-term solutions.
- Create materials to represent information in a variety of mediums including functional specifications, user stories, use cases, process flows, data mapping, and requirement traceability matrix.
- Coordinate testing process to validate requirements.
- Bachelor's level degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Software Information Systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience working for a consulting firm as a Business Analyst.
- Highly organized and flexible.
- Strong research skills with attention to detail.
- Experienced developing functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ability to work independently and in team environments.
- Experienced with testing and test plans.
- Understanding of content management systems. SDL Web (formerly Tridion) a plus.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and align with the team to determine quick solutions.
- Financial Industry/Brokerage experience preferred.
- Agile scrum experience preferred.