|Reference # : ||18-02805
||Title : ||Ag Support|
|Experience Level : ||4 Years
||Start Date : ||07/23/2018
| Description |
|Position: End-User Application Support Specialist|
Location: Johnston, IA
- Provide front line support for the field regarding Mapping and Encirca Services
- Assess and triage, escalating issues beyond experience/knowledge level
- Provide clear and accurate documentation for any contact with the field
- Mentor Jr. Specialists
Skills / Experience:
- Assist with the training of new specialists
- Experience living or working in an agriculture environment, either on a farm, or in a support role is strongly desired
- Understanding of precision ag solutions
- Experience with mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Computer IT skills and ability to learn new software quickly
- Understanding of data flow and database interactions
- Experience teaching or training customers or co-workers
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact me.
- 4 years of phone support experience with 2 years applied proprietary software support and training over the phone.
- Candidates must have strong services aptitude, troubleshooting aptitude and interpersonal relation skills to get to, and understand, the root cause of a caller's question or issue.
401 N Tryon Street, 10th Floor