- Participate on agile team as QA member
- Review requirements and clarify requirements
- Identify Test Scope using risk-based testing
- Create and execute test plans/scripts/scenarios
- Log and track defects through to resolution
- Provide estimates for test effort
- Assist in UAT testing phase
- Facilitate testing meetings, summarize results, issue/defect reporting, maintain metrics and provide go/no go recommendation.
- Generate test data for short and long term application needs.
- Minimum of 5 years of QA testing experience.
- Well-versed in testing methods
- Experience with Agile Methodology in a QA Role
- Web testing experience (.NET)
- Microsoft SSIS or similar tool
- Extensive SQL scripting background
- Detail oriented and a problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Experience with ALM, or TFS
- Experience with Automated Testing tools Selenium, UFT/QTP
Interested? Send me your resume today! email@example.com