|Reference # : ||18-02671
||Title : ||Analytics ? Back End Developer - BSC-5 - 4018196|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||06/28/2018
| Description |
|?Analytics – Back End Developer - Extraordinary Candidates Only (ECO)|
The Enterprise SharePoint Services (EPS) – Intranet Technologies (iTech) group, a team within Corporate Technology (CT)/Enterprise Information Technology (EIT), is looking for an Application Programmer Analyst to join our team and contribute to business intelligence reporting and dashboard projects and also with production support for our existing BI applications and systems
- The Enterprise SharePoint services team operates several very large SharePoint farms that host intranet sites which numerous lines-of-business within the Bank use for publishing content, sharing information for internal team collaboration, and for light business process applications and workflows.
- Our BI applications extract data from Sharepoint sites and from other data sources that relate to the management/operation of SharePoint sites. That information is stored in a data warehouse, and presented in various reports and dashboards to site owners and business partners to help them manage the sites according to Wells Fargo governance policies.
- The intended role for this new position will be to act as a lead developer for the scripts and/or applications that perform data extraction and loading processes, the ETL operations. This developer responsible for supporting the existing products, for making enhancements to them, and for creating similar new ones when additional data sources are added to the data warehouse. Part of this person's role is to insure that ETL operations are fast, efficient, and reliable, and are built according to Wells Fargo data security and secure coding standards
- This position will be responsible for working with the owners of new data sources to establish how we can connect to their system and data and best load what we need into the data warehouse.
- Finding/fixing errors and bugs in the existing Powershell ETL scripts;
- Creating new Powershell ETL scripts when new data elements or new data source are added;
- Maintaining a list of Support and Enhancement tasks and a work backlog in TFS;
- Participating in sprint planning and project meetings to keep track of work that is underway, insuring that project milestones and release dates are met
- Researching and repairing any vulnerabilities that found in the data warehouse's data security or its ETL processes.
- Helping report and dashboard developers, as needed, to properly query the stored data
- Design and implement processes to help track on report on the performance, usage, and availability of the ETL processes and the data warehouse
- Create and implement health monitoring, logging, diagnostic, and alerting capabilities where existing BI services and applications are at risk of having errors and outages occur undetected.
- Coordinate code testing efforts with multiple testing teams; coordinate with other groups to plan and schedule code releases.
- This may occasionally require work to take place after normal business hours or more rarely, on weekends.
- 4+ years of development experience; including programming and developing .Net applications
- 4+ years of Powershell script development experience, work with Powershell v5 is helpful
- 4+ years of C# experience
- 4+ years of object-oriented software development
- 4+ years of MS Visual Studio experience
- 2+ years of SharePoint experience
- 2+ years of ASP.Net experience
- 3+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 2+ years of experience with other enterprise-scale relational database systems
- 4+ years of using TFS, Git ,SVN or other enterprise source control systems
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree in math, science or technology, or 4 additional years of directly applicable work experience