|Reference # : ||18-02657
||Title : ||Application Specialist - UPK Training Developer/Instructional Designer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/09/2018 / 04/26/2019
| Description |
10+ Month Contract
General Technical Skills:
- UPK Training Developer/Instructional Designer
- As a part of the Innovation and Technology's Enterprise Applications Division, this position is responsible for developing training materials that support the City's enterprise software solutions.
- Using best practices in adult learning theory, the Training Developer is responsible for developing system instructional material using Oracle's User Productivity Kit (UPK) and Articulate Storyline.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Works with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and others across the organization to update existing documentation with screens from a new version of the Munis ERP software and create new UPK documents for any new requirements.
- Develops and maintain parent system documentation in UPK that is accurate, complete, and easily understood by end users.
- Publishes UPK documents to create system simulations, job aids, and user guides.
- Meets project deadlines and maintains an accurate status of training development including any challenges in completing documentation.
Required Software Specific Skills:
- Experience managing dynamic SharePoint sites using advanced features highly desirable.
- Experience using or training on Tyler Technology's Munis financial application
Special Job Instructions:
- A minimum of five years of experience in the field of Instructional Design with an emphasis in technical instructional design development.
- Knowledge of E-learning development tools such as Storyline.
- Experience developing content using Oracle's User Productivity Kit (UPK).
- Experience with maintaining documentation on SharePoint.
- Experience with ERP Financial systems.
Interested? Send me your resume today! email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong collaboration and team work skills.
- Solid organizational, time management and prioritization skills.