|Reference # : ||18-02530
||Title : ||Help Desk Analyst/Help Desk Automation|
San Francisco, CA
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||07/23/2018
| Description |
Job Title: Help Desk Analyst/Help Desk Automation
Evolver is an International Information and Communication Technology solutions provider committed to delivering value throughout the IT lifecycle. Our clients value our capabilities and entrust us with critical roles on mission critical programs. Evolver's core competencies are solution architecture, systems engineering and integration, systems implementation and operations, and program management.
Evolver has successfully grown from an emergent small business to a solid, recognized IT solutions provider. Our employee base now exceeds 300, annual revenues continue double-digit growth, and our clients include both government and commercial accounts. Evolver's efforts and growth have been recognized by leading publications and organizations around the country, including Small Business Administration's Sub-Contractor of the Year, State of Virginia's "Fantastic 50”, Washington Technology "Fast 50”, and SmartCEO "Future 50”.
Evolver, Inc. has an opportunity for a Help Desk Analyst supporting our client on their site located in San Francisco, CA.
Seeking Help Desk Analyst experienced in assisting and troubleshooting a large-scale Enterprise Active Directory Windows 7 environment. The ideal Analyst should be able to support related technologies, including administration of collaboration tools. Candidate should have ideas and experience in automation of standard help desk functions.
Must be able to work collaboratively with excellent verbal and written communication skills among diverse teams. The position involves meeting service levels for a broad range of technology,
and providing capacity management to support business growth.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex systems hardware, software, and connectivity problems.
- Provide direct tier 1 and 2 and 3 production support of Windows Enterprise applications including IM and Microsoft Products.
- Experience managing systems and deploying configurations and baselines using Microsoft Systems Center (SCCM)
- Working knowledge of DNS, Client, and DHCP
- Manage enterprise Active Directory services and its supporting infrastructure including identity management, and permissions
- Administration of file and print services
- Maintains up-to-date documentation for all Service Desk related processes
- Performs work in a customer service oriented manner and maintains a professional approach regarding all matters.
- Ability to identify helpdesk areas that could be more efficient or eliminated thru automation.
- Remains adaptable and flexible in acceptance of changes in techniques and procedures.
- Good working knowledge of desktop operating systems
- Progressive experience in troubleshooting and managing a desktop, laptop/tablet, and handheld infrastructure.
- Good oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to document and present configuration and design documents to team and leadership when requested.
Desirable certifications include (Not Required)
Training and Certifications: - Three+ years of relevant experience.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP),
- Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- IT Professional (MCITP)
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field preferred.